Will CBD Help With Anxiety?

CBD is an excellent way to lower and improve symptoms of anxiety. Here’s why.

In 2018, McGill University in Quebec conducted a study on the effects of CBD in correlation to anxiety. This resulted in scientists at McGill confirming that consistent use of CBD increased the firing rate of neurons in the brain, which in turn revealed a decrease in anxiety. This decrease became clear evidence to the scientists at McGill just how effective CBD is. Now, what does this mean?

If you are looking for something to help lower your anxiety without the side effects strong medications can bring, CBD is a great natural and effective alternative. Prescribed anxiety medications can come with a long list of reported downsides and side effects including; excessive drowsiness, memory problems, headaches, personality changes, upset stomach - the list goes on. Strong medications like this can at times cause more harm than good. So why consider CBD? CBD is known to provide help with anxiety but in a more organic and natural way to the body.

So what exactly is CBD sourced from? CBD is abbreviated for cannabidiol, which is extracted from a cannabis plant. Since it is extracted from a plant, this process allows for the body to absorb and digest it in a far more natural way than through a medication created to relieve anxiety.

Our Premium CBD products are made to remain in the most natural form with absolutely no traces of THC so you can enjoy the benefits of CBD guilt-free and with no harsh side effects. Our products are made to bring you and your loved ones a positive experience with our quality CBD. From a recent study by ADAA.org (The Anxiety And Depression Association of America), 40 million adults have reported experiencing both anxiety and depression on a regular basis. Out of those reported suffering from anxiety, it is said only 36.9% of this statistic has actually been treated. This leaves a staggering 63.1% that is left untreated and not given the option to live a better quality of life.

To answer the question we all want to know, yes, CBD can tremendously help with anxiety by calming the nerves, slowing down those speeding thoughts, and overall bettering your life. Anxiety does not have to be a life sentence of worry, debilitating thoughts, and constant stress. You deserve a life where your mind doesn’t prevent you from your daily life, anxiety should not manipulate and monopolize your life. We believe our products can help assist you to take back your life, anxiety is infamously well known to dictate the lives of so many but there is a way to break the chains. CBD can give you peace in those moments of difficult anxiety. Whether you’re on your way to that job interview or meeting someone for that long-awaited first date - your anxiety should not be the reason to stop you. Anxiety should never be the one thing that prevents you for anything and with CBD that can be possible to live the way you want.

Now that we’ve talked and discussed why CBD could be the right choice for you, let’s talk Better Conditions. Why are we different in the CBD industry and what sets us apart? The CBD industry is becoming a saturated market, but not every brand is alike. In fact, more often than not, you won’t find the same quality in every brand, and according to a study by the University of Pennsylvania, almost 70% of CBD extracts sold online are labeled incorrectly. We here at Better Conditions hold a strong emphasis on keeping our products natural, THC-Free, organic, and with premium-grade broad-spectrum hemp oil that gives you all of the benefits of CBD without the worry of feeling a THC-induced high as a side effect. We believe every product we place on our site should withhold our strong belief in being ethically made and all-natural. We take immense pride in our belief that we will never sell a CBD product containing any trace of THC, and with lab results (COAs) to prove it. THC (short for tetrahydrocannabinol) is the causation for a person to experience a high which is induced solely by THC. This is why we make sure none of our products contain a hint of tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD should provide only benefits for you and your loved ones, so we’d love nothing more than for you to try our CBD products for anxiety and let us know how you feel! We are ecstatic and honored to be your chosen brand to help with your anxiety. We feel strongly that we can assist in the change for you and your anxiety and doing it in a way that is the most natural and free of harsh side-effects. You don’t have to fight anxiety alone, Better Conditions is here to help!

 

Jenny at Better Conditions

"EFFECTIVE! I've tried many different CBD products but none have provided me with the relief that Better Conditions has! Their products are CLEAN which is safe for my autoimmune conditions. I'm so grateful for these products"

Ariel S.